In this article, Simple steps will be shown about installing Netgear Ex2700 Setup. But this process only works with firmware version 22.214.171.124 or higher. So, follow these points mentioned below:
- Plug your product (Netgear Ex2700) and wait until its power light becomes stable.
- Use any device which supports the Wi-Fi feature and then connect it to your extender (SSID). If your device don’t have a Wi-Fi feature, then through an Ethernet cable, connect its one side to your PC and other to the extender.
- ‘The Device’ light will turn on once the device is connected to the client.
- Launch your web browser and search for Mywifiext net.
- Look for the title ‘New Extender Setup’.
- Now, you will be asked to fill some details. After doing that, click on the ‘Next’ option.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network to extend its range
- Then you will be asked to fill a password. After filling, click on the Next option. (If you fail to enter the password then get in touch with your ISP or manufacturer).
- Then, choose any preferred name for your network and security settings. After that, click on the next option. (For different security, choose a different password and your desired security type).
- Then, connect your device to EX2700’s new wireless settings.
- Now, your EX2700 is configured as a wireless range extender. Now comes the registration part. You can skip this if your device is already registered.
Now, the process is completed and the extender is now ready to use for wi-fi devices.